Fight the Flab! Recent Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gina's Skinny Recipes


 I recently ran across a great blog for every dieter! Gina's Skinny Recipes has scads of tasty ideas for recipes that won't derail your diet.  Check it out! Here are two recipes that called out to my taste buds and that I will be trying soon.


Image courtesy of Gina's Skinny Recipes
The Skinny Taco Dip calls for the low-fat versions of sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese and toppings that are typical in most weight loss diets.  I'm thinking I'll serve with low-fat tortilla chips or oven-baked low-carb tortillas.  It would probably even taste good with pork rinds if you are being strict with your carb count.

Another recipe that caught my eye was Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken.  Doesn't it look tasty?

Image courtesy of Gina's Skinny Recipes
Yum!  I think I'll try this one tonight and serve with Basmati Brown Rice! Go check out this blog right now...but be sure to load up your printer with paper, because you'll be printing out recipes right and left! :)

Happy eating without the guilt!

No comments: